Accelerate Your Workflows and Enable Content Accessibility and Analytics With AI-Powered, Turnkey Applications While Working Remotely (60 Days Free Access)
Base Media Cloud and Veritone are committed to helping current and future Media & Entertainment (M&E) customers to not only maintain business continuity but actively enhance operations during this challenging time: For 60 days, BASE Media Cloud will provide 2TB of Aspera on Cloud transfers and 2TB of storage per month and Veritone’s flagship applications — Digital Media Hub, Attribute and Essentials — will be made available for free to organisations that are looking to accelerate their workflows and improve content accessibility and analytics.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has adversely impacted many communities and industries, including M&E, across the globe. In an effort to not further spread the disease and in consideration of employees’ and their families’ health and well-being, many organisations have asked their employees to work remotely. You are likely one of them and you might have the same questions as many of our customers and partners discussed with us:
- How do I keep the business running?
- How do I enable my workforce to work remotely?
- How does my team stay productive?
- How can we communicate and collaborate efficiently?
- How effective are the current tools we have in place?
- How can we continue to deliver results for our advertisers?
We know that our cloud and software solutions are just one piece in a large operation, however, they can have a significant positive impact on your resources, save time and costs as well as bring seamless, connected workflows to your organisation. Base Media Cloud and Veritone’s combined solutions are fully cloud-native, which means that they can be accessed by your staff and leveraged from anywhere in the world as long as there is internet access.
Veritone’s AI-enabled applications – Veritone Essentials, Attribute and Digital Media Hub – are designed specifically for M&E clients in radio, TV, film, sports and podcasting and with ease-of-use, data and content sharing in mind. They enable any workforce (whether in the office or remote) with powerful tools that accelerate workflows and facilitate collaboration.
At the core, Veritone’s AI operating system, aiWARE, turns media streams into indexed and searchable data in near real-time. This is powering the following applications for the M&E industry that are now available for free for 60 days to help our customers during this difficult time and beyond:
- With Veritone Essentials, broadcasters can easily track campaigns based on keywords and copy elements, such as brand names or talent; generate and share air-checks, and create campaign recaps, all completely remotely while saving time and valuable resources
- Veritone Attribute gives broadcasters the ability to correlate ads (including pre-recorded, live, and in-program executions) with the advertiser’s website traffic. This award-winning application arms sales teams with comprehensive performance insights to share with their ad clients and help them optimise campaigns, nurture client relationships, and ultimately secure more share of ad spend
- Veritone Digital Media Hub is an intelligent media asset management portal designed for content owners in sports, film, TV, news, and other media enterprises. With its simple interface, users can immediately search, manage, share, and monetise indexed content. It offers advanced, multivariate search, media streams and content assets discovery and management and can be integrated with existing MAMs/DAMs to enhance workflows
Get in touch with us today to discuss opportunities for Base Media Cloud and Veritone to provide assistance and help you overcome obstacles your remote teams may experience.
Your Base Media Cloud and Veritone Team
*During the 60-day period, base license fees will be waived, and we will provide a pool of natural language processing (NLP) hours, data storage and/or data transfer amounts (as applicable for each application) without charge. Certain limitations apply. Contact us for additional details. Offering is subject to change without notice.